Start Date: Immediate
Back to careers
Work with one of Australia’s fastest growing media companies
Schwartz’s business publishing arm Schwartz Pro is expanding, and we’re looking for an experienced account executive to drive sales and customer service for our enterprise customers.
This is an excellent opportunity to work at a bold publishing house that prides itself on quality and independent thinking. Schwartz is also the publisher of award winning current affairs magazine The Monthly, and leading politics and culture journal the Quarterly Essay.
What you'll do:
- Work with our CEO to develop strategic prospecting and sales plans to close deals with corporate and government subscribers
- Grow our subscription business by meeting with prospective customers and upselling existing subscribers
- Assist new subscribers to get the most value from their subscription by walking them through the different elements of the service
- Establish a customer relationship management process to ensure high retention rates
Ideally you’ll have:
- 2-5 years of business development experience, with a customer service component
- Experience working with a SaaS or subscription business
- A track record of closing deals with enterprise and/or government customers
- Skills in remote selling, online demos
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive and energetic attitude
- A preference for working in a startup organisation
On offer is:
- A performance-based and forward-thinking culture working alongside one of Australia’s fastest growing media companies
- Investment in learning and development to help grow your skills
- A competitive salary with bonus leave, based on performance
To apply email your CV and cover letter to Charis Palmer via [email protected]
Schwartz Pro is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an inclusive workplace, one that values new ideas and diverse thinking. We encourage applications from First Nations People, people of colour, people with disabilities, and people from the trans and queer communities.